Sunday, August 8, 2010

Statement Necklaces "MAYHEM" for sale

brides underwater black and gold necklace
grey liselotte wooden necklace
the lady and the owls necklace
two tone lady big gemstones necklace
madame freaky fringy wooden necklace
 

These are few statement necklaces that i bought from Miss Muntik last year. Aren't they awesome?? They are all hand-made and has a story behind it and was up in gogirl magazines.

Apparently i need to get rid of them since i've got too much accessories. 

THEY ARE FOR SALE!! 
Email me for price and any other information. 
cathcath87@yahoo.com
or TWITTER me

6 comments:

MITCH said...

hey thanks for commenting on my blog.. i've linked you too :)

have a great sunday!!

xx

Vonny said...

love them all :) come to visit my blog dear :)

Gita said...

i've been follow you back :)
btw im interested on some of ur necklace ... how much are those of them ? u can send me an email on cheescup@yahoo.com or comment on myblog ;0

Diana said...

these are so gorgeous and unique!

visit me soon!

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

fantastic jewelery!

K A T H L E E N said...

these are such cool pieces!