Saturday, July 31, 2010

fashion gurus

Nicole Richie
don't you just love everything that she got? the shades, rings, bracelet, even face? she never goes out of style. 
Get the sunglasses here boutiquetoyou
my next project: to make my own cut offs denim





1. Diane von Furstenberg 'Ode' Clog
2. Elizabeth and James - Greta Clog (Pale Gold Leather)
3. Miss Selfridge Tan vintage print tie up clog
 

mk
Nicholas Kirkwood PYTHON WEB SUEDE SANDALS

mk1
nic3
nic
Get the tunic here boutiquetoyou


Follow my  TWITTER

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i know.. they're gorgeous!

xx

Anonymous said...

agree! i like the olsen twins & nicole! they're fab! :D
ohh yeah i've linked you back :D
have a great day

Catherine Au Jong said...

love those!! :)

Samm said...

I really love the first picture!

CHECK OUT MY GIVE AWAY!
@ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

With love, Samm

Catherine Au Jong said...

Can you tell me what swapping link is ;p
I'm still new in blogging , so I don't really know
well I'd like to say thanks for dropping a sweet comment on my posting
and Hi nice to meet u ^^

love.
Etinology

Marisa Fransiska said...

i heart nicole too :)

and i love ur blog for sure :)

xx

Diana said...

i LOVE the olsen twins! their style is the best

lovely blog! visit/follow me please :}

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

following you back :}

xo

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

mehrazan said...

Hi, you have a nice weblog.
visit me:
mehrazan.blogspot.com
Tnx
Hamed

Wynne Prasetyo said...

this post is about everything I worship and I want right now. Great one! :)

Wynne Prasetyo said...

thank you for the comment, looking forward to your next post! :D